"When you want something done right..."
Weddings are nothing short of a full-blown production; hinging on details and cues. That's why Arrowhead DJ is NOT a Multi-DJ company. When you book with us, Chad or Franky will handle every musical detail from beginning to end. We believe every wedding is different and that there is no “One Perfect Playlist." We hand-select each and every song we play and refrain from playing “Breakup" songs, “I Wish I Had You Back" songs, or “Stalking" songs. We specialize in taking your favorite styles of music and “season” them throughout your event; while carefully selecting music that not only reflects your personal tastes - but is enjoyed by your guests as well.
Arrowhead DJ Promises to:
- Visit your venue prior to your wedding day
- Always arrive early and have music playing 30 minutes before the ceremony.
- Only play profanity/explicit - free songs!
- Carry backup music and equipment
- Tidy up our wires and put forth a professional appearance
- Happily allow guest requests (unless you ask us not to),
Serving in: Twin Peaks, Rimforest, Blue Jay, Lake Arrowhead, San Bernardino, Cedar Glen, Crestline, Highland, Running Springs, Rialto, Hesperia, Redlands, Loma Linda, Fontana, Mentone, Apple Valley, Grand Terrace, Bloomington, Colton, Rancho Cucamonga, Lytle Creek, Victorville, Moreno Valley, Yucaipa, Riverside, Phelan, Calimesa, Big Bear Lake, Angelus Oaks, Forest Falls, Big Bear City, Sugarloaf, Wrightwood, March Air Reserve Base, Mira Loma, Ontario, Upland, Beaumont